I’m not sure who loves music more than the other! My parents had a huge collection of records back in the day when I was a kid. As I got older, I started my own collection of CDs. Brian had the same as a kid and teen! It’s safe to say that we both love music, but when it comes to knowing the best songs for weddings, that’s all Brian!
We love offering music suggestions to our couples! I thought that it would be fun to share a list of the 10 most popular first dance songs of 2018! It’s amazing that some of these songs have been out for so many years and they still make the most popular list of today!
1. “Here and Now” by Luther Vandross
2. “You Send Me” by Sam Cooke
3. “Love of my Life” by Brian McKnight
4. “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran
5. “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
6. “Best of Me” by Anthony Hamilton
7. “Make you Feel my Love” by Adele
8. “Spend my Life” by Eric Benet & Tamia
9. “By your Side” by Sade
10. “Love on Top” by Beyonce
We’d love to hear from you! What song did you dance to for the first time as newlyweds on your wedding day? Tell us in the comments!